Monday, March 5, 2012 Leave a Comment

Just watch it. I've been thinking..... and thinking...... and thinking. About: Well,,,,,,,,,,, their are those of us whom I find very! SO! fortunate to have found that inspiration, that perfect marriage between "doing what you want to do and doing what you have to do"..... between "working to live and living to work", about finding that PASSION and just letting that passion drive the rest of their lives. I love how people are able to change the way we look at things from the norm., the negative and transform. Yes, we are different and so what! With the impact of technology on informing people, we are narrowing the gap between ignorance and equality. But it's not just that, it's truly about how we feel, how we behave, how we see each other. Humanity at its best. I almost feel that I need something taken away from me, in order to have this passion. To go from ho hum dumb dumb, to truly exceptional. And, exceptional foremost for my self. Mostly I've spent my life catching up, building the norm, protecting the image. Who's image! It was never mine. It's like I need some strife, some devastating event, to have come back from a deficit, in order to have meaning, to have a purpose. Sounds pathetic. However, it is interesting to get the inspiration from people whom have successfully overcome this challenge.

0 comments »